Archipelago - Mini Bracket Dispensers
Starting at $5.00
About the Archipelago Botanicals Collection
Archipelago Botanicals is a lifestyle and personal care company created to help people enjoy, relax, and take a break from the hectic and often toxic world that waits beyond their door. Born out of a small garage in Santa Monica, California, Archipelago was developed through co-founder Gregg Corzine’s passion for aromatherapy and essential oils. After sharing one of his early blends with long-time friend David Klass, and hearing how the dark vanilla notes triggered memories of a past trip to Madagascar, the concept of forming a company using only exquisite fragrance and natural botanicals from around the world was created.
The Archipelago Botanicals collection contains subtle hints of mandarin and fresh basil combined with earthy tones of wild mint and tea leaves.
About Mini Bracket Dispensers
Retail style bottles are the star attraction of the disappearing Mini Bracket dispenser solution. The locking individual aluminium or ABS plastic mini-brackets are mounted easily with 3M tape or screw fixings and remain hidden behind each bottle.
Products are offered in non-refillable bottles with discreet liquid viewing windows so housekeeping staff know when it’s time to replace and recycle. The bracket can be opened using the key and is attached by sliding the bottle on and closing the lid to secure.
- Supports your commitment to sustainability
- Delivers positive luxury image to guests
- Lockable fixture allows guest to feel confident formulas are not tampered with
- Durable Aluminum or ABS plastic material, designed for easy cleaning
- Formula viewing window allowing quick fill level visibility
- 3M double side tape and screw installation options available